Monday, April 11, 2011

Simply Monday

Outside my window...
I hear the sounds of children waiting for school bus. I hear the cardinals singing... oh what glorious sounds.I am thinking...
about all the things I have gotten behind on... and how I MUST get them caught up... By the Grace of God, this will be done in due time.

I am thankful for...
the fact that MY WAYNE seems to be doing so much better.. he has been in and out of the hospital since November. It has been a rough road but maybe now we are seeing the RAINBOW.
From the kitchen...
The smell of the coffee brewing.


I am wearing...

Jeans, blouse and right now, barefooted.

I am creating...
Outlines for some future writing.

I am going...
actually I have already been out this morning, to give my granddaugher a ride to school.

I am reading...
I have a couple of books on my kindle that I am reading. I need to finish them so I can go on to other books.

I am hoping...
to get some pressing projects done this week.

Around the house...
all is normal.

One of my favorite things...
Peacefulness
Have a Blessed Day. Remember to keep things Simple, it makes life easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment