Wednesday, June 15, 2011

When You Went Away--Michael Baron




"Nicholas Sparks fans will rejoice to hear there’s a new male author on the scene who writes beautifully about love and emotionally charged relationships.  Tears of sadness and joy go hand in hand in this immensely satisfying story.  It’s hard to believe that this is Baron’s first work of fiction. Outstanding!"
-- Romantic Times Book Reviews

"A gem. I couldn't put it down. The characters are people I'd like to know."
-- Peggy Webb, author of the Southern Cousins Mystery Series

"Michael Baron writes with such depth that the emotions were tangible. It is rare that a talent like this comes along. This will be a classic. This is one to read and recommend."
-- BookreviewsRus

“When You Went Away is a very powerful tale full of laughter, tears, and romantic moments that keep you enthralled with the authors voice. Between the wonderful scenes of Gerry being a father, his journal entries to his missing daughter, and a look into his past, I think every reader will fall a little in love with both this outstanding author as well as this amazing character!”
-- Coffee Time Romance

”Touching, tender and gentle, the moments between father and son in When You Went Away pull at the heartstrings and the tear ducts...an exceptional read, and one that makes me want to watch for more works by this author in the future.”
-- Freelancing and Fiction

“Michael Baron creates an unforgettable tale....I truly loved this story. It is so well-written that it's hard to keep yourself separate from the fictional characters. I absolutely recommend this book and plan to read every other work written by this author. Triple-A reading!”
-- Fresh Fiction

“When You Went Away really surprised me with how much I enjoyed reading this book. Gerry and Reese stole a place in my heart. Mr. Baron is a prolific writer. He is going on my must read list of authors.

http://astore.amazon.com/dailjour-20/detail/0981956807

No comments:

Post a Comment